PROGRAMME | The Last Post (but not the final straw!): Digital Marketing Programme
Learn digital marketing skills & help PRONI bid farewell to Making the Future in style.
Explore Your Archives Week is around the corner and the Making the Future team in PRONI is planning a week-long programme of exciting events (22-26 November)!
The programme includes a film festival, virtual reality demo, creative workshops, series of talks and social media takeover and will showcase all the great work produced by our Making the Future participants over the years.
We would like to promote this programme online and are looking for volunteers to take part in a two-day digital marketing programme where they will:
- Learn how to create engaging content for different social media platforms.
- Enhance your writing for the web skills.
- Go on a behind the scenes tour of PRONI and its archives.
- Meet other social media enthusiasts and help PRONI create an engaging social media takeover for Explore Your Archives Week.
- Workshop 1: 5 November 10am-2pm
- Workshop 2: 12 November 10am-4pm
- Venue: Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) - 2 Titanic Boulevard Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9HQ.
- Lunch & Refreshments provided.
Availability to attend both days is required. You must be 18+ and based in Northern Ireland and border counties to be eligible.
Places are limited. Sign up today!
For more details, or to discuss any access requirements, please contact Laura Aguiar: email@example.com
COVID GUIDELINES: This programme will follow all guidelines in relation to Covid-19, including social distancing and mask wearing where applicable. By signing up for this programme you understand and accept the guidelines that will be in place and that exposure to Covid-19 exists in public spaces and that the project will not be held responsible.