PROGRAMME | Cultural Fusion Film Club
A chance to get exclusive, free access to high quality films and share your insights with other film buffs!
Calling all film lovers! Making the Future has teamed up with Foyle Film Intercultural and Anti-Racism Festival to offer you the chance to take part in a one-off film club during this year's festival.
What you'll get:
- Free access to a curated selection of four feature films from the 2021 programme; Minari, Poly Styrene: I am a Cliche, Town of Strangers and I Am Belmaya.
- An expert workshop with film journalist and former editor of Sight & Sound Magazine, Nick James, who will share insider knowledge around writing a world class film review.
- Access to a live Q&A session with Celeste Bell and Paul Sng, directors of Poly Styrene: I am a Cliche.
- The chance to come together and share your thoughts, reviews and hot takes with other film fans during our scheduled watch parties and in our private Slack discussion group.
- Resource packs with further reading and information around each film.
How it will work:
- The film club will open on Wednesday April 21 with a welcome session and film review workshop at 7pm on Zoom.
- You'll receive a unique link to view each of the four films.
- You'll be invited to join a private Slack channel where you can share your reviews of the films and chat to the other club members.
- We'll meet again on Zoom for our closing Q&A discussion with Celeste Bell and Paul Sng.
This programme is FREE and open to anyone over 16 living in Northern Ireland or the border counties.
For more details, and to make us aware of any disability access needs, please contact Paula Larkin: email@example.com