A Day in the Life
Share your stories with future generations.
A Day in the Life is an online programme that gives you the chance to preserve your place in history by contributing to the Tower Museum’s contemporary collection of life in the North West during the 2020 pandemic.
How will this programme work?
- We will offer five fun activities including letter writing, family history, cooking & music.
- You’ll receive a package in the post with helpful items to get you started.
- An online community hosted in Slack will allow you to share activities and engage in conversations with others.
- Activities are encouraged by all members of your family or group, but can also be completed by yourself.
Expert facilitators and curators from the Nerve Centre, Tower Museum and PRONI, musician Paddy Nash and chef Paula McIntyre will join us on our journey.
- This programme is FREE and open to anyone aged 18+.
- Participants must be from Derry City & Strabane District Council area or Donegal.
- The programme will run between 8th to 25th Sept.
- There will be six scheduled live meet-ups from 11am to 12.30pm on Sept 8th, 11th, 15th, 18th, 22nd, 25th.
***You will need access to a computer, tablet or smartphone with video and audio to take part in this programme
If you have any questions or disability access requirements you would like to discuss with us in advance, please contact email@example.com.
Numbers are limited. Sign up early to avoid disappointment!
This programme is part of the Decade of Commemorations project, delivered by the Nerve Centre and Tower Museum, supported by the European Union's Peace IV programme, managed by the Special EU Programme Body (SEUPB).