Ones to Watch Young Programmers
Ones to Watch invites young people aged 17-25 to take part in our new series of online film workshops and events running from July to October online.
Ones to Watch is for you if you’re interested in:
· Learning more about film programming and the film exhibition industry
· Reaching new audiences for your events through social media
· Creating content for Ones to Watch online platforms
· Making content inspired by film archives in our production hothouse
· Creating online and live film festival events
· Meeting with Industry professionals in film exhibition and production
Ones to Watch young programmers group has been an essential experience for young filmmakers, students of film and media and event promoters who want to learn the business of film and how to make the most of your brand.
Workshops will take place weekly online initially from mid July to mid October with attendance in person at our film production Hothouse intensive, August 24th – 28th. Production hothouse will take place subject to government guidelines and in strict adherence with COVID-19 Social Distancing measures. Online sessions will be 1-2 hours on selected dates to be confirmed.
Participants must be aged 17+, be committed and interested in film production or exhibition. Participants will gain access to free cinema experiences and online platforms to support your journey into the film industry.
Ones to Watch young programmers group is a Nerve Centre project supported by National Lottery through BFI Film Audience Network and Film Hub NI.