The Prince’s Trust: Get Started With Music
Are you 16-24? Want to learn new skills?
If you are not currently in full-time employment, education or training, come and meet new people, learn new skills, work as a team and build your confidence as part of the The Prince’s Trust Get Started With Music initiative.
Not only will you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you’ll also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- Get the opportunity to perform at Stendhal Festival of Arts
- Gain a Music OCN Level 1 Qualification
- Doesn't affect your benefits
- Travel expenses paid on programme
- Up to three months of support after the programme
To join the course or find out more, come along to our Taster/Selection day on Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
To enrol, contact Katie on Katie.email@example.com or 07483306237.
You can also register your interest here: https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/help-for-young-people/get-in-touch